Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Into our little temporary house we go!

Today we move into what we call TLF Temporary Lodging Facility. We should be there for the remaining of our time in Italy up until we take off to our new assignment. Allison and I are tired today, moving from this house has been a challenging task, but we made sure that the new tenants will receive the house just as we got it. While sleeping on an air mattress isn't the most confortable way to rest, I am grateful to Allison who has been a trooper by accepting the low standard conditions in which we had to live during the past two days.


The cats are super confused......when the movers left and took everything, we let them out of their room and the expression on their faces was priceless!!! I just hope that they can cope with the long ride that awaits us, especially Fatty who is actually the most spoiled, claustrophobic, and loudest of them both!!! Ohh did i mentioned that he cries, poops, pukes, and pees, or how I'd like to call it, he commits the 3 P's while in the kennel for a 15 minute ride......So we are both crossing our fingers that our 9 hours ride doesn't become a portable litter box.


Ok guys....we will update some pictures on our next post.....Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment